No More Endless Nights of Paperwork
If you are the owner/manager of a growing trade or construction business, managing your open jobs can be a tiresome process and endless nights of paperwork happens often. On top of that, having to manage field workers in different locations working on different jobs is also a challenging task. It’s not just job scheduling, dispatching, or managing field workers and projects; it’s also a combination of all these issues that make Job Management such a time-consuming task.
At Eworks Manager, we believe that great Job Card Software allows the business to take control of projects and field workers, making the business more efficient and cost-effective. When you run your company digitally, the software can help increase profits and save you time so that you can focus on other parts of your business.
In this new decade, we urge businesses to try out Job Card Software and see how it can enhance the way you do business. Eworks Manager’s Job Card Software has so many smart features, it is super reliable as it offers off-site storage of your business’s data in the cloud. The Eworks Mobile App enables your field workers to interact and keep jobs on track, and the app lets you work offline.
Some more of the many features Eworks Manager Job Card Software can offer your business:
- Instant Quotes – The templates will enable the business to send expertly designed, branded, custom-made quotes within minutes.
- Streamline Invoicing – The invoice should include labour, as well as parts and unit charges. It allows your business to save time and improve cash flow with paperless and bulk invoicing.
- Accessible from anywhere on any device – The business can collaborate across offices or access and update data from a client’s site.
- Free unlimited support – Free tutorial videos, webinars and email assistance from experienced teams, allowing the business to get the most out of the Job Card Software provider.
- Flexible time & position tracking – Track the time spent getting to and working on various jobs with minimum effort from you or your worker, knowing their position at all times.
- Reports – With all data being in one place, it has never been easier to see a complete overview of the business. You can see many standard performance reports instantly.
- Powerful Field Service Management – It gives the business a chance to use smart tools to easily assign jobs, track timelines, and receive notifications when projects are running late.
- Job Scheduling – Be able to assign jobs and field workers with an easy calendar-based interface.
- Accounting Software Integration – If your business is already using an accounting package, our software can integrate with Xero, Quickbooks and Sage.
- Mobile App – Allows you and your worker to do everything seamlessly and puts much more control into your hands.
This year should be the year you take your business forward and ditch the endless hours of paperwork. Sign up for a 14-day free trial today, and see how we can optimize your trade business this year.