Load shedding, high interest rates and rising fuel prices are some of the reasons companies are struggling to stay afloat. If your business is in the same boat and you're looking for ways to reduce expenses, effective job management with Job Card Management Software is what you need.
Taking on another expense may seem counterproductive, but software is an investment that can help you cut costs in the long run. We've compiled a guide detailing how our software can help you save money and why it's a must-have for your business when times are tough.
Beat exchange rate fluctuations
- If your software subscription is charged in foreign currency, the amount you pay every month will vary. Fluctuations in exchange rates make it impossible to know how much you'll have to pay every month. But because our subscription is charged in local currency, it's easier for you to budget. You'll be charged the same price every month, no matter the exchange rate.
Cut your overhead costs
- Interest rates are on the rise, but you can minimise the impact of increasing costs with our software. Features like route planning, job scheduling, time tracking, and digital documents can help you reduce fuel, labour, overtime and admin costs. And because you can manage all your operations with one platform, you no longer need subscriptions for multiple software solutions.
Minimise common mistakes
- Mistakes can lead to rework and rescheduling, costing time and money and reducing your capacity to take on more jobs. To avoid the costs associated with errors, use our software to automate reminders and notifications, provide clear instructions and details for each job, and integrate with other systems, such as email, accounting or marketing software, to automate manual tasks.
Improve customer satisfaction and retention
- Excellent service keeps customers satisfied and encourages them to return to your business. And our software can help you achieve this. CRM tools, real-time job status updates and automated appointment reminders empower you to connect with clients, track progress and ensure you never miss an appointment. With software, you can deliver quality services on time every time.
Make data-driven decisions
- Job Card Management Software gives you access to performance and productivity reports. With accurate data at your fingertips, you can identify areas of improvement, optimise your operations and reduce unnecessary expenses. Our software gives you the tools to make informed decisions when it's time to cut costs.
Speed up invoicing
- A manual invoicing process is slow and can prevent you from collecting the money you're owed. But with our software, you can speed up the process to ensure you get paid on time. With our mobile app, you can get invoicing done on-site and get invoices to clients as soon as you've completed a job.
We're here to help
- Job Card Management Software is an investment, so you must choose a system that meets your needs. Because we understand this, we go the extra mile to help you determine whether Eworks Manager is the best solution for your business. Here's how:
- We offer a 14-day free trial, so you can try the software before you sign up. Your free trial includes full access to our software and free support to ensure you get the most out of your experience.
- For a comprehensive guide of our software, you can book a demo with our sales team. Our demos are virtual, which means we can chat with you no matter where you are in the country.
- During the session, we'll give you a visual overview of the software and answer your questions to help you determine if our system is right for your business.
12-week onboarding and online support
- Once you've signed up, we'll prepare you and your team to use our software during onboarding. Our 12-week onboarding programme includes free training, after which training sessions are available at an extra cost.
- Your subscription includes free online support forever. When you need help, you can log a support ticket on our system or contact us via telephone, email or live chat.