Expense Management SoftwareWhen working in a busy, hectic office and having to chase around after lost paperwork when it comes to internal expenses, an expenses feature within a job management system could really help! And that’s where Eworks Manager can help!
Having a built-in expenses solution, Eworks diminishes those receipt troubles as you can have all expenses, in one system, on one page! To manage staff member’s receipts whether it be for petrol whilst on a job, paid parking receipt, purchases etc. you can assign each receipt to a job to see if they are billable or not is time-consuming. Our expenses management software allows your staff and field operatives to add any work expenses to each job, assign whether it’s billable or not and gives you monthly expense reports to pay your staff and operatives, making office life a lot easier! Each job automatically works out your profits and all those receipts can be photographed into the mobile app as and when they are recorded so everything is kept in one place. Making time to complete more important tasks within the office, and working more efficiently.
A breakdown of expenses on Eworks;
- Create billable or non-billable expenses and assign them to the relevant job
- Track your staff / sub-contractor costs during work
- One click assigns expenses to a project or invoice to make speedy changes to the system
- Comprehensive management reports available such as reports to show how much a job has cost you to complete which includes all costs including expenses within a job, invoice or project
- Have all receipts on the system as an attachment so they don’t get lost
- Know your company costs internally
If you would like to find out more information about our useful expenses feature on Eworks and see how it works with the software, then please get in touch today where we can give you a free, online personalised demonstration of the software which will be tailored to how your business works!
Please contact us via email, website or feel free to give our office a call, we would love to chat!
Call us: +27 (0) 41 004 0045
Email us: [email protected]