Business owners and managers of field service companies have various jobs to allocate and handle. This can be a tedious task. Not only are you scheduling, dispatching and managing employees and their jobs, but you may also need to handle all of these at once. The combination of all jobs can be a stressful process. Which is why job card management software is a perfect solution for companies of this kind.
Job card management software allows business to take control of their jobs, tasks and field operatives. With this system in place, business become more cost-effective and streamlined, which, in turn, maximizes profits.
Here are the 7 benefits of Job Card Management Software
- Instant Estimating Ability – With estimate templates in place, you can send professionally designed, custom estimates within minutes.
- Streamline Invoicing – Because our invoices include labour charges, as well as parts and unit charges, your business can save time and improve cash flow with paperless, bulk invoicing.
- Flexible time & position tracking – Our system also allows you to track your field staff’s time getting to site, as well as their time working on site. This pushes for productivity and allows you to correctly calculate wages.
- Actionable Reporting – Because all data is stored in one place, businesses can now view various performance reports at a glance.
- Powerful Job Management – Job card management software gives businesses a chance to use smart tools to easily assign jobs, track timelines, and receives notifications when projects are running late.
- Scheduling Ability – With our time planner and color-coded calendar, you can easily assign jobs to the relevant worker.
- Mobile Application – Our App also allows you and your staff to do everything seamlessly and puts control into your hands.
Software can solve a lot of your business headaches and it can also make the working environment so much easier. Here, at Eworks Manager, we can offer you this and so much more.
For more information, contact us today. Also feel free to start your 14-day free trial and see what makes Eworks Manager an award winning software system.